2, 1:55.4f; 3, 1:49.1 ($1,939,604)
New to Winbak Farm of New York in 2024!
- Dan Patch 3-Year-Old Trotting Colt of the Year
- Dan Patch Older Trotting Horse of the Year
- World Champion - Three Time World Record Holder!
- At 2, Winner of John Simpson Memorial & New York Sire Stakes leg & Final
- At 3, Winner of $181,000 Stanley Dancer Trot in World Record 1:50
- At 3, Winner of $434,000 Kentucky Futurity in World Record 1:49
- Also, Winner of $500,000 Yonkers Trot, Kentucky Futurity elimination, $223,673 Empire Breeders Classic, $210,150 Matron Stakes, 2 New York Sire Stakes legs, Breeders Crown elimination & Earl Beal Jr. Memorial elimination (second in Final)
- At 4, Winner of $145,000 Allerage Farm Trot in World Record 1:49.2
- Also, Winner of $350,000 TVG Trot Final & Graduate Series leg
- First Crop is now 2 & highlighted by:
- NJ Classic Winner, Sunkist Beauty, 2, 1:54.1 -’23 ($97,750)
- NJ Classic Winner, Blazing Deo, 2, 1:54.4 -’23 ($91,150)
- International Stallion Stakes Winner, Mr Bluebird, 2, 1:53.1 -’23 ($69,694)
For booking inquiries, please contact Deo Volente Farms.
STUD FEE: $7,500
- New York Stallion - Six Pack
|Muscle Mass||Muscles Yankee|
|Pleasing Lady||Cantab Hall|
- Testimonials / Latest News
- Crosses of Gold